Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Hello, my name is Erika.....



Hi! My name is Erika, and I work for the Leave No Trace Center in Boulder, Colorado. I have been working at the Center for almost five months, and I have loved every minute. I want to use my first blog to let you know who I am and what I do for Leave No Trace.

My primary responsibilities are processing and shipping the online orders and phone orders each day. If you have any questions concerning the online store or any of our educational materials, please do not hesitate to call or email! If I cannot answer your question then I will certainly put you in touch with the person who can.

I also work each week with Sara Close, our Membership Director. I help her process the memberships we receive each week, and work to get the memberships shipped. If you have any questions concerning your membership, and Sara is not available then feel free to contact me and I will do my best to help!

The highlight of my summer 2007  was rafting the Salmon Main from Corn Creek to Vinegar Creek with my little brother and friends. The picture you see is of Big Mallard rapid. I thought our boat was going to drop into a huge hole, but Mitch saved the day for us! I hope that your summer was a smash hit as well, and that we all did our part to Leave No Trace!

Until Next Time,
Erika

No comments: