Thursday, August 28, 2008

Fall Fly Fishing in the Rockies



Yep, it's that time of year again. The weather is beautiful, the water is low and clear and the fly fishing is excellent. For me, there's nothing quite like spending time in the out of doors and catching (and releasing) Rocky Mountain trout. Browns, rainbows, cutthroats and brookies, all beautiful in their own way, fuel a passion and creat a solid connection with the natural world. Get out there before the snow starts flying....



Just remember to Leave No Trace!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ben,
I am an avid fly angler and a LNT Master Educator. I just read your "trout" blog and viewed your beautiful photos. Nice fish!

I've been thinking about what a LNT course for anglers would look like or even on specifically for fly anglers. What do you think of this idea? What would you teach? I run Educational Recreational Adventures (www.edurecadv.org)where I teach outdoor skills, environmental education and science.