Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Passing the Torch

Expect to see a new Information Coordinator taking on my responsibilities next week, as I move on to a new position with the Forest Service as a seasonal archaeologist. I've had the most amazing time working for Leave No Trace since I was brought aboard as the "Senior" Intern last June to working part-time as Information Coordinator to becoming full-time earlier this year.

I've gained crucial experience and made great friends, in addition to getting to know so many other great environmental organizations. From experimenting with the early stages of the Bigfoot Challenge with Outreach Manager Dave Winter, to helping to grow our membership base with Membership and Development Manager Sara Close, to making sure you all get your orders as quickly as possible...I've enjoyed every minute of it! Although I will no longer be working for Leave No Trace, I will continue to be a part of the Center's community of Master Educators, Trainers, Members, Partners, and other supporters.

Stay tuned as we bring aboard our new Information Coordinator, Betsy, and definitely give her a call next week at extension 100 to welcome her to Leave No Trace!

No comments: