Thursday, June 10, 2010

Bigfoot Challenge Winner for April!

We recently awarded our April Bigfoot Challenge Winner, Paul Chrismon, with a bigfoot patch, a Leave No Trace Smartwool Beanie, a Leave No Trace Frisbee, a Coleman Sleeping Bag, a Coleman Camp Cookset, and a Platypus Hiker Hydrator Hydration kit. Enter the Bigfoot Challenge this month to see if you can win the June prize of some more sweet outdoor gear. Here is a little bit more information about Paul, our April Winner.

My name is Paul Chrismon, I live in Tulsa, Oklahoma. I am involved in Hiking, Camping, and Boy Scouts as an adult leader for my sons pack. I got involved with Leave No Trace through Boy Scouts and by leading our den and pack through the requirements to earn their Leave No Trace patch. It has been rewarding to me personally as I was able to watch and see what our scouts learned and then apply it on our last camp out and in our service projects. I am grateful for an organization like yours that help people learn what they need to do to help preserve the environment and the natural resources around us.

Thanks Paul for taking the Bigfoot Challenge and thank you for all that you do for Leave No Trace!

No comments: