Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Leave No Trace visits Colter Bay amphitheatre

Last week we had the opportunity to work with one of our partners, the Grand Teton Lodge Company, in the spectacular setting of Grand Teton National Park. Above we have a majestic view of the Tetons as the Traveling Trainers practice the principle Respect Wildlife and snap photos from a safe distance.


One of the evenings was spent at the Colter Bay amphitheater enjoying Leave No Trace educational activities with campers and park staff.
The venue was very conducive to audience participation and pictured above a few of the audience members take part in a discussion about decomposition rates of various types of trash found in both front and backcountry settings.


All the best,

Jason and Agata

1 comment:

Angela said...

Oh I wish I could have been there! I missed this gathering by a mere two weeks! I was just in Colter Bay/Grand Teton National Park. In fact, I just blogged about my family's trip yesterday! Definitely a beautiful place!

http://richtenburg.blogspot.com/