Friday, January 28, 2011

Home!

Hey all!
To add the the list of new bodies in the office... My name is Stephanie, the new outreach intern! I am originally from the East Bay, CA but my heart has resided in Colorado for the past ten years, ever since I spent my first summer at a camp in the Collegiate Peaks. I returned to that camp as staff every summer for years and decided a couple of years ago that I would transfer schools to major in Natural Resource Recreation and Tourism with a concentration in Parks and Protected Area Management at CSU Fort Collins. I feel like I have finally landed at home.
I was finishing my first semester at CSU when interning with LNT was suggested to me by my professor. I immediately submitted my application. So Grateful! I am so happy to be here, working alongside Bigfoot! I look forward to a great few months with this great organization.

Stephanie Gatten

No comments: