Monday, October 27, 2008

Educational Materials Suggestions?


Do you have a great idea for Leave No Trace educational materials? Anything you would like to see added to our store?

In May of last year, one of our Master Educators suggested we sell pre-made Trainer Course Participant Packets, similar to what our Traveling Trainers use on their courses. We followed his suggestion, and have since put together hundreds of these. I have heard from many Master Educators that are thankful to have this resource available for purchase.

What great ideas do you have that will make teaching or spreading Leave No Trace that much easier or fun? Please let us know.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The topic is remarkable. I actually never think I could have an excellent read by this time until I find out this website. I am thankful for the information. Thank you for being so kind enough to have shared your information with us.
educational materials